美股投资者（Meiguer.com） 为您提供美国股市最新行情走势资讯，以及道琼斯指数，纳斯达克指数，标普500指数相关 US Stock Market 个股盘前盘后交易时间股价异动提醒，是您美股投资不二选择！
- All 34 lenders subjected to the Fed stress tests exceeded the minimum projected capital and leverage ratios under the severely adverse scenario.
- It's the third consecutive year there have been no banks failing.
- The results of the CCAR - in which banks' buyback and dividend plans are evaluated - are set for release after the market close on Wednesday. Passing the stress test does not necessarily mean a lender will pass the CCAR as the PhDs at the Fed can approve or flunk a bank based on qualitative as well as quantitative grounds.
- Among a couple of close calls, Morgan Stanley's (NYSE:MS) supplementary leverage ratio fell to as low as 3.8% under the severely adverse scenario - not too far from the 3% minimum. Ally Financial's (NYSE:ALLY) CET 1 ratio fell to as low as 6.5% vs. the 4.5% minimum.
- ETFs: XLF, FAS, FAZ, KRE, VFH, UYG, KBE, IYF, FNCL, BTO, IAT, IYG, KBWB, QABA, FXO, SEF, KBWR, RYF, FINU, XLFS, DPST, KRU, FINZ, RWW, WDRW